============================================================

{The Blog}

Photobucket
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

Hi, I'm Jen! I'm a lifestyle photographer from Phoenix, Arizona. Just a mama who is trying to make a living doing what I love most! Thank you for stopping by and please leave a comment because it really makes my day so much brighter! If you have any questions or would like to book a session just ask!

Search

A few things to post......................

I have been so busy that I am behind on posting a few sneak peeks. I am also very excited to offer a cool new product................2009 4x6 desktop calenders, perfect for gifts or for your very own desk. They come with a clear acrylic 4x6 frame or you can pop them into your very own picture frame.

2009 4x6 Calenders
Photobucket

My Mom & Dad, Congratulations to them, they will be married 20years this month!!
Photobucket

And another great family, The Teffys!
Photobucket

0 comments: