============================================================

{The Blog}

Photobucket
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

Hi, I'm Jen! I'm a lifestyle photographer from Phoenix, Arizona. Just a mama who is trying to make a living doing what I love most! Thank you for stopping by and please leave a comment because it really makes my day so much brighter! If you have any questions or would like to book a session just ask!

Search

A beautiful baby belly....................

"M" is one of my closest friends, maybe too close.....you could say we hang out too much together, maybe we drank the same water, or maybe God just wanted to give us each one more little blessing.
We were in SHOCK, I was pregnant! A few months later we were in SHOCK again, "M" was pregnant (somehow I got the blame?)! I think the SHOCK has subsided and now we are filled with excitement to meet her little blessing.
"M" I am really glad we were able to go through this adventure together, but this part is just about over so the real "fun" can begin.
Here are some of my favorites of that beautiful baby belly......................Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: