============================================================

{The Blog}

Photobucket
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

Hi, I'm Jen! I'm a lifestyle photographer from Phoenix, Arizona. Just a mama who is trying to make a living doing what I love most! Thank you for stopping by and please leave a comment because it really makes my day so much brighter! If you have any questions or would like to book a session just ask!

Search

MINE.

Seems like I'm always photographing everyone else, but these are finally MINE.  It really is very rare for me to get these 3 all together since they would rather run around and explore but I was able to get them to sit for a few pictures. I love this location by the river, you would never expect it to be so green in the desert.
Photobucket

I also got a few of my beautiful sister and her boyfriend who came along for the fun!
Photobucket

0 comments: