============================================================

{The Blog}

Photobucket
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

Hi, I'm Jen! I'm a lifestyle photographer from Phoenix, Arizona. Just a mama who is trying to make a living doing what I love most! Thank you for stopping by and please leave a comment because it really makes my day so much brighter! If you have any questions or would like to book a session just ask!

Search

Gilbert, AZ Family Photography: My little Lovebug ~ 21 months

Oh how I love my little guy! We woke up Wednesday to a beautiful, cool, cloudy day. I thought it would be a great day to go scouting for some new locations so I threw Ryan in the car, HE grabbed his hat, and I grabbed the camera.  We drove, drove, & drove and I was a little disappointed that I didn't find anything amazing.
Ryan started getting restless so I decided to pull over to an orange grove we had passed several times, and I am so glad I did! He loved it and I loved sitting in the dirt watching him! As soon as I got him out if the car he ran to the trees and was infatuated with the big orange "balls". He tried to gather as many as he could carry, he would drop one, bend over to pick it up and drop another and so on, it's funny how determined he is sometimes. He also thought it was really funny to throw them at me as I was trying to take pictures of him, he has quite an arm :)
I can't believe how fast time flies, why do they have to grow!?!? I may not have found what I was looking for that day, but I'm glad I was able to capture this amazing little guy that brings joy, laughter and headaches to me everyday! I love you my little love bug.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: