============================================================

{The Blog}

Photobucket
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

Hi, I'm Jen! I'm a lifestyle photographer from Phoenix, Arizona. Just a mama who is trying to make a living doing what I love most! Thank you for stopping by and please leave a comment because it really makes my day so much brighter! If you have any questions or would like to book a session just ask!

Search

Gilbert, AZ newborn Photography: Baby "R"

Oohhh, what a tiny, tiny, itty bitty baby he was, and such a good baby at that! I was so flattered when his mommy called to schedule his newborn session with me. Baby "R" was a few days older than I like to work with for newborn sessions but he was perfect, such a good boy! Congrats to Brittney & Dane!
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: