============================================================

{The Blog}

Photobucket
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

Hi, I'm Jen! I'm a lifestyle photographer from Phoenix, Arizona. Just a mama who is trying to make a living doing what I love most! Thank you for stopping by and please leave a comment because it really makes my day so much brighter! If you have any questions or would like to book a session just ask!

Search

Queen Creek Mini Session: 3 beautiful girls!

I had a mini session in queen creek with these 3 cute-as-can-be girls! Their mom was a winner of a mini session that I gave away at a yearly cookie exchange party.  I'm glad this mom was the winner, who wouldn't want to photograph 3 stylish, fun,  beautiful girls in the freezing cold...yes, freezing and you can't even tell, can you!?!  You girls were troopers!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: