============================================================

{The Blog}

Photobucket
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

Hi, I'm Jen! I'm a lifestyle photographer from Phoenix, Arizona. Just a mama who is trying to make a living doing what I love most! Thank you for stopping by and please leave a comment because it really makes my day so much brighter! If you have any questions or would like to book a session just ask!

Search

Lovebugs

I love my lovebugs, they are my world and I couldn't imagine life without them! They bring me joy, have taught me to love, teach me patience EVERYDAY, and even drive me crazy at times. Tyler has become such a handsome young man that is always sure to show me he still loves me, he is enjoying baseball, football, and loves everything about the outdoors. Grace is my strong-willed child that is artistic and loves to be a helper, she is currenly enjoying gymnastics or anything girly. Ryan is our wild, fearless one who loves his sister like his 2nd mama and wants to be just like his big brother. I'm glad they are MINE. Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments: