============================================================

{The Blog}

Photobucket
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

Hi, I'm Jen! I'm a lifestyle photographer from Phoenix, Arizona. Just a mama who is trying to make a living doing what I love most! Thank you for stopping by and please leave a comment because it really makes my day so much brighter! If you have any questions or would like to book a session just ask!

Search

My boy........and My girl.....

The kids and I went out for another fun shoot at a new location and boy did they love it! As usual Grace was not really into it but as you can see Tyler was lovin' it (I think I found my new little model). Oh, and I almost forgot, don't you just love Ty's little toothless smile :)



Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: