============================================================

{The Blog}

Photobucket
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

Hi, I'm Jen! I'm a lifestyle photographer from Phoenix, Arizona. Just a mama who is trying to make a living doing what I love most! Thank you for stopping by and please leave a comment because it really makes my day so much brighter! If you have any questions or would like to book a session just ask!

Search

An urban session and the cutest little dog!

I had a session with a really fun couple Jami and Jamie (yes both are named Jamie) and their cutest little dog! They have been married for several years and have NEVER had pictures done of them, not even for their wedding. Thank you both for choosing me to capture some special moments of your little family.
Photobucket

0 comments: